Human Resources Coordinator
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Nextep’s HR coordinators are the gears that keep our HR team going. They research and find answers to help clients navigate through HR tasks and stay compliant with new regulations. HR coordinators work closely with our internal teams, making this the perfect position for someone who loves communicating and working with people. If you’re task-focused, love finding answers, and thrive on helping people, this is the career for you!
About the role:
- A typical day for our HR coordinators could include providing HR guidance and resources to our clients, conducting pre-employment screenings, and assisting our HR business partners with projects.
- Continued learning is vital because you’ll be responsible for updating our clients and HR team on state and federal legal or legislative changes.
- You’ll also work with our accounting team to audit HR-related billing activity for accuracy, bill clients for appropriate services, and submit invoices.
- Our HR Coordinators start at $45-47K, on average.
- You have a knack for customer service, and some past experience to show it.
- If you have some HR support experience, we’ll be especially interested.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Work-from-home flexibility
Nextep has four values that you’ll find in our employees and our clients: people, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, and celebrating success. Our people are the core of our business, so we believe in lifting them up, celebrating their accomplishments, and hiring great coworkers for them.
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), we work hand-in-hand with small and mid-sized companies to provide HR services including payroll, benefits, human resources, risk & compliance, and more. Last but not least, Nextep is a certified Great Place To Work!
“At Nextep, we support one another, build each other up, and have an incredible atmosphere. This comes from the very top with our CEO, down to each and every employee. It is truly an incredible place to work, no matter what position you are in.”