Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Nextep’s Benefits Specialists know the importance of arming people with knowledge and peace of mind. They build relationships with their clients through superior customer service and deep benefits knowledge. As the experts, our coordinators are benefit problem-solvers, giving clients the comfort of knowing they have chosen the right benefits for their employees. If you’re a people person and an expert multi-tasker with strong communication skills, this might be the position for you!
About the role:
- Our Benefit Specialists are responsible for building a relationship with our clients and helping them with their benefits questions.
- Being detail-oriented will come in handy, because you’ll be responsible for researching and resolving enrollment and billing discrepancies for your clients.
- Our benefit coordinators start at $50-54k on average.
- You have employee benefits experience with comprehensive benefit plans.
- You have a knack for customer service, and two to four years of experience to show it.
- You exhibit a high level of problem-solving skills and commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Work-from-home flexibility
Nextep has four values that you’ll find in our employees and our clients: people, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, and celebrating success. Our people are the core of our business, so we believe in lifting them up, celebrating their accomplishments, and hiring great coworkers for them.
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), we work hand-in-hand with small and mid-sized companies to provide HR services including payroll, benefits, human resources, risk & compliance, and more. Last but not least, Nextep is a certified Great Place To Work!
“My favorite part of Nextep is the culture. We celebrate each other’s milestones, no matter how big or small; and there is always support for each other on the hard days.”