Client Tech Support Specialist
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Are you a natural problem-solver with an affinity for technology? Do you love interacting with people and helping them learn something new? Our client tech support team is responsible for guiding our new clients through the implementation process. This role is crucial to setting new clients up for success with Nextep’s tech platforms. If you love detailed workflows, this position is the perfect match for you!
About the role:
- Client tech support is where customer service and technology wisdom meet to help our clients.
- Ideally, you’re solutions-oriented, because you’ll be responsible for performing audits by analyzing data, flaws, and user-error trends, and root causes and finding solutions for them.
- You’ll work closely with our implementation teams to provide client consultations and develop procedures and implement guides that capture essential steps needed to ensure a flawless implementation
- Our client tech support teams start at $50-58K, on average.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are knowledgeable in software support and troubleshooting system, with at least one year of experience to show it.
- If you have at least 2 years payroll and/or HRIS experience, we’ll be especially interested.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Work-from-home flexibility
Nextep has four values that you’ll find in our employees and our clients: people, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, and celebrating success. Our people are the core of our business, so we believe in lifting them up, celebrating their accomplishments, and hiring great coworkers for them.
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), we work hand-in-hand with small and mid-sized companies to provide HR services including payroll, benefits, human resources, risk & compliance, and more. Last but not least, Nextep is a certified Great Place To Work!
“Nextep has pushed me to be the best I can be in all aspects of my life. I have never had to choose my job over my family which is a huge blessing. I have been given so many opportunities to learn and grow and in return, I want to be sure I am doing the same for our employees and clients.”
-Kim, Client Tech Team