Sales Development Representative
Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Nextep is looking for a sales development representative to join our growing sales team! This position is ideal for someone early in their sales career looking for an entry-level position with the opportunity for growth. If you love talking to people, aren’t afraid of making the first move, and are a confident presenter, this inside sales role may be the perfect position for you. You will work with an established sales team by helping our business consultants connect with businesses across the country.
About the role:
- You’ll do a lot of cold calling, so confidence and persistence are the keys to success in this role.
- Communication is imperative. You’ll be talking to business leaders over the phone, through email, and possibly other channels too.
- You’ll assist the sales team and support our marketing campaigns by following up on inbound leads and expanding our database of prospects.
Our on-target earnings for first-year sales representatives is $58K+/year, with a $50K base salary. With uncapped commission, you can certainly earn more than this. You’ll learn more about our pay structure and on-target earnings in the interview process.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You’ll be ahead of the competition if you have some B2B experience or training.
- You are persistent and love a challenge.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Work-from-home flexibility
Nextep has four values that you’ll find in our employees and our clients: people, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, and celebrating success. Our people are the core of our business, so we believe in lifting them up, celebrating their accomplishments, and hiring great coworkers for them.
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), we work hand-in-hand with small and mid-sized companies to provide HR services including payroll, benefits, human resources, risk & compliance, and more. Last but not least, Nextep is a certified Great Place To Work.
“I really do love and appreciate the true work/life balance! It’s rare to find such a healthy balance in the outside sales world.”
-Taylor, business consultant