Location: Norman, Oklahoma
Are you a natural networker, good listener, and professional matchmaker? Our talent acquisition specialist position might be the ideal career for you! This position works with our leaders to find the best employees for Nextep. From combing through resumes to leading the interview process, you’ll be helping our clients find the perfect employees for their company.
About the role:
- Responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment of high caliber talent to effectively meet hiring demands.
- Partners with hiring managers by identifying personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Manages job postings; strategically placing job ads to ensure targeted applicant pools are reached.
- Manages initial screening process to include reviewing resumes to identify top candidates; conducting phone screens; and referring applicants to more suitable positions where applicable.
- Builds a candidate pool through effective sourcing, networking, job boards, universities and social media.
- Our Talent Acquisition Specialists start at 50-55k + a quarterly performance bonus.
- 18 to 36 months related recruiting experience.
- Prior experience hiring skilled sales professionals in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Have previous experience providing top-notch customer service and project management in recruiting.
- Solid experience in sourcing candidates through advanced sourcing strategies, networking and job boards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their families
- Up to 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- 401(k) matching
- Work-from-home flexibility
Nextep has four values that you’ll find in our employees and our clients: people, transparency, entrepreneurial spirit, and celebrating success. Our people are the core of our business, so we believe in lifting them up, celebrating their accomplishments, and hiring great coworkers for them.
We are a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), we work hand-in-hand with small and mid-sized companies to provide HR services including payroll, benefits, human resources, risk & compliance, and more. Last but not least, Nextep is a certified Great Place To Work!
“Nextep has a way of making their employees feel indispensable. We aren’t just a number or another employee on the team. We are recognized and acknowledged for the value we add.”
– Ciara Ross, Recruiter