Please visit our COVID-19 resources page with more information for business owners and employees.
Here’s what Aetna members need to know about resources and programs.
As concerns about COVID-19 continue to spread across the U.S., Nextep’s health care partner, Aetna/CVS, announced it was taking steps to help members affected by the virus.
- Waiving copays for all COVID-19 testing: If Aetna members meet the CDC guidelines and are advised by a doctor to be tested for COVID-19, Aetna will cover the cost of the test. The IRS has also provided some relief with Notice 2020-15, which allows HSA-qualifying high-deductible health plans (“HDHPs”) to waive all or part of the deductibles for COVID-19 testing and treatment without risking an individual’s eligibility to make or receive HSA contributions.
- Zero copay Teladoc* visits through the Aetna Health app: Aetna members can limit their exposure by connecting with a doctor 24/7 using Teladoc for any reason. The Teladoc visits will have zero copays until June 4, 2020. To view your medical coverage options, log into your Nextep account or visit health.aetna.com. To learn how to register for your Teladoc account, click here.
- No fees for home delivery of meds: Stay home and still get your meds! Effective immediately, CVS pharmacy is waiving charges for home delivery of refills or new prescription medications. To set up your prescription home delivery, click here. CVS is also waiving early refill limits on 30-day prescription maintenance medications.
To learn more about programs and services that Aetna is offering to members, click here.
Nextep is here to support you and your employees, contact us at 888.811.5150.
Read our other blogs about COVID-19:
- Nextep Will Continue to Serve You During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- The Impact of the Coronavirus on U.S. Markets
- Handling Coronavirus in the Workplace: What You Need to Know Right Now
*There are no coverage changes for anyone enrolled in Teladoc plus or enhanced with Nextep. Don’t offer one of these Teladoc plans to employees? Let Nextep help, contact your benefits coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about your options.