Need help deciding on benefits? Just call your Health Advocate!
Have you ever had a question about your benefits? Honestly, who hasn’t? Nextep Health Advocate program can help.
Health Advocate is the nation’s leading healthcare advocacy and assistance company. Their experts help employees and their family members navigate the healthcare system, resolve healthcare and insurance issues, and get the right care at the right time.
Nextep’s Health Advocate services support the whole family. These services are available to employees, spouses, dependents, parents, and parents-in-law at no cost to the employer, as long as they offer one of Nextep’s health plans. Their advocates can walk you through your benefit plans, explain coverage, review claims, find in-network providers, and more.
While we’ve always offered personalized support, this service takes that support to a new level, offering your people one-on-one consultation to manage their health questions. Plus, it’s completely confidential. Since it’s a third-party service, none of the information you share with your health advocate is shared with your employer or Nextep.
Here are just a few of the things Health Advocate can help with:
- Explain health conditions, diagnoses, and treatment options
- Arrange second opinions so you can make informed decisions
- Research and resolve billing issues and claim disputes
- Research and identify the latest, most advanced approaches to care
- Coordinate clinical services related to care
- Locate “best-in-class” physicians and medical centers for second opinions
- Answer benefit questions, including explaining employees’ share of the costs
- Walk you through open enrollment and your benefit plan options
- Find in-network care, makes appointments, and transfers medical records
- Identify emotional and mental health issues and finds coping strategies
- Locate eldercare and other services that may fall outside of traditional coverage
- Help employees prepare for doctor visits
Get more info on what these services can do for you and how to get in touch!