While Nextep always offered personalized benefit support to your people, we’re taking it to a whole new level with Health Advocate! Nextep clients and their employees will always get an optimal benefits experience with one-on-one consultations to manage their health questions.
“I’ve personally experienced the headache of trying to choose the right benefit plan for my family and spent hours of research trying to find the best doctors,” said Brian Fayak, Nextep Founder and CEO. “That’s why it’s imperative we give our people the tools they need to feel supported. It’s what led us to partner with Health Advocate and offer it as a free service to our clients.”
Nextep’s Health Advocate services support the whole family and is available to all clients and their employees who are enrolled in our Nextep medical plans. Plus, these services extend to the members’ spouses, dependents, parents, and parents-in-law at no cost, whether they’re on our health plan or not!
Here are a few of the things Health Advocate can help with:
- Answering insurance and claims questions
- Sorting out insurance billing issues
- Navigating open enrollment to help you pick the right plan
- Finding in-network doctors, making appointments, and transferring medical records
- Making informed decisions about medical conditions and diagnoses
- Understanding your health plan options and choosing the best plan for you
- Identifying emotional and mental health issues and finding strategies to cope
- Connecting with specialists for legal, financial, and work/life issues
You can also rest assured that Health Advocate is completely confidential. None of the information you share with your health advocate is shared with your employer or even with Nextep.
For more info and to see our frequently asked questions, visit our resources page! If you have more questions about eligibility, call Nextep at 888-811-5150.
As a CPEO, Nextep provides small and mid-sized companies access to big-company benefits and HR services, which can help them become premier employers. With Nextep as a partner, businesses have comprehensive HR, benefits, payroll, and risk and compliance solutions without the burden of their administrative duties. For more info on how a PEO helps a business, visit https://www.nextep.com/services/peo.
The IRS does not endorse any particular certified professional employer organization. For more information on certified professional employer organizations, please visit www.IRS.gov.